Customer Support Intern
This role involves building a good experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocating for customers in company-wide decisions and assisting in the overall company branding.
Online Customer Support Agent will assist clients with questions and issues, offer clients info regarding our services and products.
- Have a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Replying quickly to customer questions.
- Recognising and solving customer issues.
- Excellent command of computer keyboards to be able to communicate quickly and effectively with customers online.
- Ability to easily understand company products inside and out to be able to answer all levels of customer questions.
- Clear and effective communication and coordination with team mates, other departments & company stakeholders in general.
- Giving feedback on the performance of the existing customer service methods, and suggestion new and innovative ways to improve on them.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and implement expert customer support processes.
- You must be a final year Masters Student in a business-related field who has the express permission of their school to engage in a long-term internship, possibly as part of the course requirement.
- You must have an excellent command of the English language (Native or Bilingual level).
- The role is open to persons in the United Kingdom and Europe at large.
The period of this internship is 6 months, and it can be done remotely.
Interested persons should kindly send their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. The estimated start date for this position is 12th February 2024. Deadline for submission 16th November 2023.